Do IKOFX accept Credit Card? ~ Yes!
Posted by Jocille M on 08 May 2011 03:05 AM
Our newly funding method through credit had been launched.
Trader can make fund deposit by login to trader Cabinet > Fund Deposit > DEPOSIT VIA CREDIT CARD.
Credit card issued in China, trader are advice to click on "DEPOSIT VIA CREDIT CARD ISSUED IN CHINA" as payment have to go through "China Payment Gateway".
* Fund shall immediate react into respective trading account once payment received.
* The limit of the credit card funding method are 3 transaction attempts and maximum of USD$2,500 per day for each credit card.
* The name for the credit card which associate with the verified account must be similar, IKO Forex Limited will not acknowledge payment of credit card from a third party credit card holder.
* The credit card funding options only available for all existing live trading account which was successfully verified.
* Once transfered, trader's is advice to keep/print the transaction receipt as record.
Please kindly take note that minimum fund deposit are 50 USD and 5.2% system fees be charge for each transaction.
* Withdrawal only could be done through Bank Wire Transfer and bank charge will apply for each transaction (http://www.ikofx.com/en/index.php/en/trader-area/deposit-withdrawal).